Asparagus racemosus, Excepients- Q.S.
It is a herbal supplement and is used as a female tonic. It supports natural female lactation and helps maintain natural energy level and supports the well being of female reproductive system.
Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) is history's main herb for female support. It supports healthy and normal blood flow through the reproductive system and it also supports normal hormone utilization and blood hormone levels
- Used in India as a best- known and most often used herb for women.
- Supports normal function of the female reproductive system
- Supports normal hormone utilization and normal blood hormone levels.
- Supports normal function of the immune and digestive system
- Considered a soothing, cooling "tonic herb" in traditional healthcare
2 tabs once daily with milk or lukewarm water